Hohm Tech Hohm Run XL 21700 4007mAh 30.3A | 2-Pack
Taking an already solid foundation, Hohm Tech Int’l has pushed further making the best of the best even better. Now utilizing proprietary structure, top cap, and chemistry (QSP Li-NMC), we can confidently say RUN XL is king of the 21700 size classification in every way imaginable.
The original idea was to power only electric-motor (EVM) applications with the 21700, but found it too good not to share with the world. To prepare this cell to meet the extreme safety standards we hold ourselves accountable to, it took over 2 years of R&D on just the Cobalt Oxide ratio and Graphite stripping process.
The RUN XL 21700 excels as its counterparts do, but with increased tolerance to amp loads, voltage-retention under load, and increased cell life with its inherent cooler operation of new chemistry. For consumers that use devices requiring extremely heavy amperage, but need a battery that supports those loads without having to swap out so quickly, we introduce the RUN XL 21700 series cell.
Hohm RUN XL can be used in various applications with a Battery Management System. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 4007mAh capacity, with a CDR of 30.3A, an 80°C | 2.8V cut-off of 38.6A, and a pulse/peak rating of 44.2A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). RUN XL is most closely related to the popular Hohm LIFE 18650 cell, but has chemistry melded at different Hz. Results are incredibly high amperage delivery, with an assurance of consistent coalition within the Li-ion family.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
All cells are developed and built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum (UHP Al) is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
Shop Battery Chargers
• Capacity: 4007mAh
• Max Charge Rate: 6.01A
• Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
• Continuous Discharge Rate: 30.3A
• Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 38.6A
• Pulse | Peak6: 44.1A
• Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (72%), 1000 (62%)
• Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
• Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
• PDF Snapshot: Brochure
• 2 Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.