Hohm Tech Hohm Run 21700 3032mAh 39.1A (2-pack)
Extraordinary choice for those that want serious punch in the 21700 world, without forfeiting capacity. With it’s QSP Li-NMC formula, these are officially rated at 3023mAh, with a CDR of 39.1A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 49.5A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm RUN is based off the QSP formulation, with chemistry unity process now at a slower mHz (megahertz) to keep costs down while achieving unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
Shop Hohm Tech
Shop Battery Chargers
• Capacity: 3023mAh
• Max Charge Rate: 5.29A
• Continuous Discharge Rate: 39.1A
• Max @ 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 49.5A
• Pulse | Peak6: 56.4A
• Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (73%), 1000 (64%)
• Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
• Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
• PDF Snapshot: Brochure
• Safety Notice/Warning: click here
• 2 Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.